Week 8 comments and feedback

Hello fellow bloggers,

Although I have not exactly kept up with work until lately (and even then I am not too sure that I have gotten anywhere near on top of the work, I decided to take a look back and try my best to reflect on what I have done.

To start, I have been doing my best to comment on a wide selection of students blogs to get a variety of different styles people are taking to do their blogs. I also try to be kind and to give constructive feedback, although some times blogs seem to be almost perfect and need nearly no criticism. I also try to ask questions on many blogs if I have an interest in that certain project. For example, I am interested in the progress of games from people like Kris and Chris Carney. I check in regularly to see if they have any new blogs posted to keep up with the progression of their game design. If I see a blog where a student is struggling to come up with ideas, I try my best to leave some helpful feedback that they may find some inspiration from.

I do not get many comments on my blogs as I did not upload for a while but the comments that have been left from people before are very nice and helpful. In my introduction some people that I had not really talked to prior had commented on my blog. Everyone seemed to agree with me that pasta is one of the best dishes every created! I also got some great feedback on my GDD. Comments were interested in what is behind the door, the single way out of the place you are trapped in. I had not really thought about what would be behind this door before this and it has got me thinking about the possibility of adding on another level in the next semester.

I believe that the blog comments are a great way of interacting and connecting with people that I had not got a chance to before this semester. They are also a great source of inspiration and support, as everyone seems very creative and even those that are struggling get helpful comments that could benefit them with their future game development.

I believe I need to do a bit more work to try to get a pass in this module, although I am so exhausted and working every hour of the day to keep on top of all other modules as the work load at the moment is very extreme.

Wish me luck as we venture into the final three weeks of college before Christmas, and good luck to everyone who is struggling to!


Image result for im so tired
I need to sleep lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future mess after Mystery Tour

Alpha game design