Introduction to a future mess after Mystery Tour

whats up guys, back with another blog!

Today I thought I’d tell you all a little bit about myself! I’m currently in my second year of Creative Digital Media. My first year didn’t go exactly to plan. I ended up having to repeat five out of ten modules. My favorite module of last year was Storytelling and Narrative because that’s where I feel the majority of my skills lay. I really disliked web development... but maybe that’s just because I am terrible at it.

With long days in college, I don’t necessarily get to do much in my spare time. However, when I get the opportunity I play video games. My usual go-to games are Fifa, GTA 5 and, of course, Fortnite.(Small tip; the best food to eat when gaming? Pasta.) Pasta is the make or break dish for me. If you can’t make a nice bowl of pasta then you’re outta here! Seriously, who struggles with pasta!?

After getting my degree in college, I hope to continue in the path of video editing/making. Maybe a YouTuber! Another way I would like to go is photography. I think these two areas are where I work best at. I mean everybody dreams of being a YouTuber , so having the basic idea on how to properly admit a video is always going to be handy from the very start. As for photography, well, who doesn’t love photography ! The sense of achievement when a photo comes out just how you want it, the endless ways of editing a photo, there’s just so much you can do! If I had the brain cells I’d definitely look into web development for the big cash , it’s a shame I’m a little too slow to cop onto it though! Anyways, I’m sure my future will turn out just fine, with my sparodic gaming and my late night pasta. I hope this gave you a little look into the past of your favorite blogger, Corby!








Comments

  1. Hey Adam (Corby)! Really good look here into the life of Corbahydrates. I'm a fellow lover of pasta and it is the back bone of many late night gaming sessions (along with a good cup of tea). Not a major fan of Fortnite, Battlefield 1 and PUBG is where it's at for me. Really nice to see you have an idea of what you want to do after college and I'm delighted you made it through your five repeats to join us in second year! Well done on that, it's great to see your determination to excel in college now. I look forward to reading more of your blog in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adam! Its James, Long time no see. Just thought I'd drop you a comment and try to re-connect with you after a few years of not talking. How are you doing?
    Anyway, I enjoyed reading your introduction , oh man how it brings back some good memories of hanging out in the school yard, playing yu-gi-oh.
    Chat soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post! Found this to be quite humorous haha! Delighted to hear you've passed all your repeats, I too was a fan of our Storytelling and Narrative module, although I think my skills laid in Web Development, never the less, I think that all modules last year were fun yet challenging.Excited for how this year will challenge us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adam, I really enjoyed reading your introduction! I would like to go onto doing video editing/ making myself! Im also so so glad you could join us for second year! Really delighted we can carry on with college life together :) With photography, I totally agree with you. There is no better feeling then being able to feel like you can capture and freeze a moment in time. I loved your blog post it made me laugh, also, I too love pasta! chat soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Corby! First of all I love the title of this post, thank you for that. I'm with you on that about Web Dev, it was hell, to put it nicely. Great food choice I think pasta has curative powers honestly it helps in every situation. Stressed? Pasta. Failing college? Pasta. It's cool that you'd like to take the path in video editing/making I think you'd be really good at it! It's a shame that web dev pays great because it's actually impossible to do. Great intro Corby:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Corby,
    Thank you for writing your introduction post it was great and I could relate to a lot of things you said honestly. I hated web dev last year its just so stressful I could never get the hang of it so pasta was also my saviour last year I couldn't tell ya how much I had last year alone. I think its great that you want to go into editing and making videos it would be a really great job. Great introduction !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha game design