Unity Free tutorials

Yo guys, welcome back to a blog on my Unity Tutorials.

Today I decided to have a look at tutorials related to my game and I just so happened to find two that are exactly what I am looking for. Check them out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeoKpmXHEyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYLLCc-sVvM

These two tutorials are almost exactly what I need to make my game. The first tutorial focuses mostly on how to create the world of a slender-man like game, which is what I am doing at the moment. It looks at how to create the forestry and landmarks, along with how to set up the lighting of the torch. I was shocked by how easy it seems to be to create this type of game. One thing I loved from this tutorial was how easy it was to create something like the crashed plane seen near the end of the tutorial.

The second tutorial was much shorter, but showed how to make the actual Slender-man character (although I am hoping to change the character into my own version) This was also very easy, and the code that was needed to be included was linked into the description of the Youtube video. It seemed a bit hard to get the Slender-man right but it was eventually worked out.

There is another 2 or 3 tutorials from the same Youtuber that I am dying to watch and learn more on how to make this game.

Image result for slender man
Slender Man

I will catch you all in my next blog post.


Keep it real my dudes and dudettes.

Corby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future mess after Mystery Tour

Alpha game design