First Playable game (sadly not)

Hey guys, bad news today in this blog.

So by tonight, I was supposed to have my first playable draft of my game complete. Unfortunately, due to an overload of assignments lately, I just have not had the chance to get it done. I am still almost at the start of my game development too, as I`ve had a lot of trouble trying to get my sandbox to look right. I am hoping that the workload in college is going to ease off this week a bit, allowing a lot more focus on my game design, as I am as eager as ever to get it finished.
I am even thinking about starting my Unity all over again as I just am not happy with my game so far, I feel that I need to get a full day or more to just sit down and continue working on it.

Hopefully I will be able to come back with better news in the next blog.

Image result for im sorry
Just letting you all now how sorry I am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future mess after Mystery Tour

Alpha game design